September NewsPosted on September 19th, 2013.
Five years ago the world Geo-political balance was quite different:
- The United States was viewed as a global stabilizing force
- Israel was a strong ally of the United States.
- Turkey was stable and a member of NATO.
- Syria, Egypt and Libya were run by dictators but held at bay by the U.S. and our allies.
Today, US Foreign Policy has alienated Israel and helped destabilize just about everything possible in the Middle East. The world appears to be on the brink of disaster.
BUT ONE THING WILL NEVER CHANGE. We are committed to fight and accomplish all the Lord has asked us to do.
The Apostle Paul said, “But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.” – Acts 20:24
Five years ago African Moons was established
- The Arusha Bible College dormitory is ready for plaster and only $50,000 remains to complete the $200,000 housing project; while students, who are presently living in deplorable conditions, begin the last term of the year.
- Graduates are planting churches all over Tanzania to accomplish the ten year goal set by General Superintendent Barnabas Mtokambali for ten thousand churches to be built by 2019 and increase the membership of the Tanzanian Assemblies of God membership to six million members.
- November 2012, a team from Fresno, California introduced Character 101, The Six Badges of Character to Ngaranero Government School and several private schools, REACHING 2000 CHILDREN!
What can you do? PRAY…in two weeks we will be in Southern California meeting pastors and presenting the vision of African Moons. The last week in October we will be in Atlanta to tape several television programs with Nancy Harmon Ministries.
Our goal is to have the funds to take to Arusha in late November to complete the dorm!
GIVE…perhaps you can give a sacrificial gift to help finish the dorm. We can’t do this without you and the Lord on our side!
Tanzania for Jesus!
Joel & Sally